Do you want to help us shape the future of gaming and esports?
We are looking for a highly talented Senior Digital Graphic Designer to aid digital ad campaigns and web/e-commerce production. The ideal candidate can convert existing designs/guidelines into multiple image formats for use with web, social media and digital adverts.
Please note, the position is located at our EMEA HQ in Copenhagen. Only applicants already residing in Copenhagen will be part of the evaluation and interview process for this role.
A little about us
Founded in Denmark in 2001, SteelSeries created the first gaming surface, headset, and mechanical keyboard. We’ve gone on to become the most winning brand in the history of esports. We’re looking forward to telling you what’s next.
Your new team
You will report to Head of Marketing EMEA and join a marketing team handling everything from strategy to campaign execution across our 30+ markets around the globe. Your great marketing colleagues cover areas like content, digital channels, influencers, streamers, esport events, gamer products and trade marketing activities, with experience from agency and client side.
- Minimum 5 years digital design experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Expert level Photoshop
- Medium to expert level After Effects
- Medium to expert level Illustrator
- Basic to advanced digital image retouch (CMYK & RGB)
- Deep knowledge in image formats (usually JPEG-compression and PNG)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Fluent in English
- Super organized file handling
- An octopus that thrives in a vibrant, sometimes chaotic, fast-moving environment.
- You don’t have to be a big gamer nerd, but you need to be fascinated by where gaming is going.
- Participate in strategic content marketing discussions and executing on the big ideas
- Production and adaptation of content for our digital media channels, website, newsletter, retail partners and Amazon
- Create designs that benefit sales and conversion rates. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you out)
- Design for POS material for our retail customers
- Contact to our in-house creative agency, with 10 of the best creatives in the industry
- Project management in content production towards regional marketing managers, external agency, influencers and other partners
- Collaborate with teams in Chicago (i.e. some flexible work hours required).
What we provide
- A safe and fun place to play
- Challenge to be the best of you
- Whatever hardware/software/training you need
- The position is located in our EMEA HQ office in Frederiksberg
How to apply
- Send us your CV, a short cover letter and examples of 3-5 projects you’re proud of + a breakdown of your role in them
- We will be doing ongoing interviews
- Final application deadline: Dec. 18th