SteelSeries creates high performance premium gear for avid gamers all over the world, like mice, keyboards and sound equipment. Since our beginnings in Denmark 2001, professional players have won more prize money using our gear than any other.
Your job is to drive brand awareness and generate sales through state-of-the-art e-commerce and marketing planning and execution in close cooperation with SteelSeries’ account managers. The Marketing & E-commerce Manager bridges marketing and sales and will be measured on the regional sales targets.
You “own” the regional marketing plan and marketing budget and assure a “constant drumbeat” driving demand and awareness for our award-winning products.
The activities planned by the Marketing and e-commerce manager draw on multiple facets and the daily work will therefore require close dialogue with a very wide range of stakeholders – the local sales team, the customer and the EMEA marketing team.
In alignment with sales, our customers and EMEA marketing you will be responsible for
- High level 6-month marketing planning and detailed quarterly marketing planning and budgeting.
- Participation in customer meetings to assure full activity alignment and integration of best in class online content – 50-60 travel days are to be expected.
- Planning and executing of sell out activities with etailers and retailers.
- Assuring optimal brand and product exposure in e-commerce among others through implementation of product content and press awards with e-tailers.
- Execution of all marketing activities including driving SOME, PR and influencer activation.
- Adopt and share best practice across the EMEA region with e-commerce and marketing teams.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Experience working with etailers and retailers
- Budgeting and negotiation with external suppliers and stakeholders
- Insight in digital marketing and understanding of the digital consumer journey
- Experience with SoMe, influencers and PR
- Insight and understanding of gaming and E-sports
- Self-driven with ability to make decisions and get things moving
- A very structured business and marketing planning approach with respect for set deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in German and English